Thurston County - Chemical Dependency
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) (24 hrs)
344 Cleveland Ave. SE Tumwater Square Suite K
Tumwater, WA 98501
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
is a twelve step program run by volunteers that supports people seeking recovery from alcohol abuse.
The Al-Anon Family Groups
are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics. Alateen is for young people whose lives have
been affected by someone else's drinking
Alternatives Professional Counseling
203 4th Ave East Suite 301
Olympia, WA 98501
Offers one of the few programs with a developed course of therapy for Chemical Dependency/Abuse treatment,
specifically for Domestic Violence and Anger Management clients.
Chemical Dependency Counseling (BHR Recovery Services)
3857 Martin Way E
Olympia, WA 98506
360-704-7170 ext. 111
• Family Treatment Court Family Treatment Court is a voluntary program for individuals with substance abuse problems. Provides chemical depencency treatment with the goal of reuniting children with families. Interpreter services are available.
• Harvest Program-Recovery Intensive outpatient program for chemically dependent pregnant, postpartum, parenting women; parenting classes; free childcare. Interpreter services are available
• Recovery Services Specializes in providing quality chemical dependency treatment for adults who wish to break ties of addiciton. Medical coupons and most insurance accepted. Interpreter services are available.
Chehalis Tribal Clinic - Tsapowum
(Become strong get well)
420 Howanut Road
Oakville, WA 98568
An intense outpatient alcohol/chemical dependency assessment and treatment with qualities that include:
• Native American Culturally Sensitive
• Interpreter Services
• Working primarily with Native American Clients from a Variety of Tribes including Nisqually.
Evergreen Treatment Services
(counseling, Methadone program)
6700 Martin Way, E
Olympia, WA 98516
Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
(for any chemical dependency 24 hrs)
Nisqually Tribal Health Services (incl. substance abuse program) - S-board
4820 She-Nah-Num Drive SE
Olympia, WA 98513
Works with Native American clients towards the goal of maintaining sobriety and staying abstinence from drugs.
Olympia Union Gospel Mission
413 Franklin St. NE
Olympia, WA 98507
Christian Recovery is a scripture based 12 step support program for healing and restoration from addictions, hurts,
habits and hang-ups. Offers: Group Counseling, One-on-One Counseling, Christian faith based (will accept anyone)
Providence St. Peter Chemical Dependency Center (detox)
4800 College Street SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Offers a complete continuum of treatment options to diagnose, treat, and provide ongoing recovery support, Excellence in clinical counseling services are available through their medically supervised programs.
The Right Step, Inc.
801 Sleater Kinney Rd.
Lacey, WA 98503
The Right Step, Inc. is a progam with outpatient services including assessment and referral. Treatment includes bio-nutritional
counseling, relapse prevention, day/evening treatment/education groups and Saturday Alcohol/Drug Information School.
State Alcohol & Drug Help Line
Toll Free # 1-800-562-1240
(Teen) 24 hr# 1-206-722-3700
Provides crisis intervention and referral for services. This progam serves the entire state of Washington.
221 College St. NE
Olympia, WA 98516
Provides community education, resource materials, and appropriate referrals to assist in the prevention of youth violence,
the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, including methamphetamines, marijuana and video game violence and bullying
Tobacco Quit Line
Includes Quit Kit full of information about how to approach quitting tobacco.
True North-Student Assistance & Treatment Services
601 McPhee Road SW
Olympia, WA 98502
Provides prevention, intervention, treatment, and continuing care services to students in their schools. Services include classroom
presentations, training for teachers, consultations for school districts, and direct services to students and their families. Interpreter
services are available. Students are provided screening, assessment for substance abuse or dependence, referral and case
management. There are several programs included:
- Opportunities Group - Substance Abuse awareness and education
- Discovery Group - Early individual intervention
- Tobacco Cessation Group - For Students who have made a decision to discontinue tobacco use.
- Strengthening Families Program - Helps families reduce the likelihood for substance abuse and other problems assoicated with the teen years.
- Aggression Replacement Therapy (ART) - Helps adolescents learn how to manage their impulse control, develop interpersonal skills and refine their decision-making skills.
- Recovery Support/Continuing Care Groups - Help students develop strategies to prevent a return to substance abuse and behavioral patterns.
- Affected Others Group - Provides information about the impact of Chemical dependency on the family, helps to develop healthy coping and decision-making skills.
Washington Recovery Help Line
(24hr help for substance abuse, problem gambling & Mental Health)
360-413-6910 or 1-866-789-1511